Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Setting the bar

I've been accused of letting the quality of my writing drop significantly by posting footage of some kid hurdling another kid in a high school football game. Maybe so . . . Maybe so. I guess that I've gotten a little swept up into Work mode this week and my quieter, more pensive, snow-watching side has gotten bumped to the coach section, so to speak. I guess that points to the fact that I am a little fresh at always knowing what to ask for when it comes to being centered, focused, and content.

The best I am able to do at the moment is to ask for clarity about the fact that the control I am seeking in my busy-ness is based on a belief about God that's not true...Control can't ensure that what God is doing in my life is Good...What God is working in my life is going to be Good, no matter what I do.


I am pretty overwhelmed at the perspective that the last few days has given to me. Gratitude beyond my wildest expectations . . .

No comments: